Kintamani Uluwatu Tour
KINTAMANI ULUWATU TOUR IS ONE DAY TOUR WE CREATED TO ENJOY SEE THE VIEW OF MOUNT BATUR VOLCANO AND THEN VISITING THE BEAUTIFUL ULUWATU TEMPLE
Bali Kintamani and Uluwatu Tour is the Bali Full Day Tour Packages we created by combine two amazing tourist destination in single day, this kintamani uluwatu tour will enjoy visit the stunning volcano view at kintamani and then visit the beautiful uluwatu temple, there is also other tourism site will be visit during this tour. The journey Kintamani Uluwatu Tour start with watching the traditional Balinese dance of Barong and Keris dance at batubulan village, this dance is the most watching by tourist during their holiday in Bali, then tour continue to visit the Batuan Art Painting village to see remarkable painting art made by local people in this village, Then tour continue to visit the beautiful Tegalalang Rice Terrace is beautiful rice paddy in the hill bank with cool atmosphere, is famous site for stop before heading to Kintamani village. Then we continue the tour to visit Kintamani village to see the remarkable view of Mount Batur Volcano and the caldera, we will stop at the restaurant in this village to enjoy having lunch buffet Indonesia food. The after finish lunch we will directly heading to the southern Bali islands to visit the Uluwatu Temple, in Uluwatu temple you can witness the amazing view of sunset facing to the Indian ocean and watching the Kecak and Fire Dance in open air stage near the temple, the duration of the dance is 1 hours. Then we will drive you back to your hotel with bring a wonderful memory. This Bali Kintamani Uluwatu Tour packages we offer will be assist by professional English Speaking Driver by perform outstanding tour service to make this trip more enjoyable.
Places of Interest Will Be Visit During "Kintamani Uluwatu Tour"
Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali. Banas Pati...
Bali Kecak and Fire Dance Performance, Not known exactly where Kecak dance originated and which was first developed, but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese Kecak was...
Bali Uluwatu Temple is located in Pecatu Village, Kuta Sub-district, Badung District, Bali. The temple is 30 kilometers to the south of Denpasar. Uluwatu Temple, also called Luwur...
Bali Tegalalang Rice Terrace located on the north side of Ubud around 20 minutes drive. This area is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who...
Bali Kintamani Village is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani his a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every third...
Bali Batuan Village a famous Balinese Artwork / Balinese paintings and as such a famous Bali tourism destinations, located about 7 kilometers north...
Kintamani Uluwatu Tour Itinerary :
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
11.00 – Visit Batuan Art Painting Village
12.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
13.30 – Visit Kintamani Village for Mount Batur Volcano View
14.00 – Enjoy Lunch with View Mount Batur Volcano
17.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
18.00 – Watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
19.00 – Back to hotel
20.00 – Arrive at Hotel
Kintamani Uluwatu Tour Price :
IDR. 850.000/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
IDR. 1.150.000/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
IDR. 1.450.000/minibus ( 1 till 17 person included)
IDR. 2.000.000/bus ( 1 till 30 person included)
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Note : Entrance fee and Dinner is not include in the price
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
How to Book With Us
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number +62 878-7373-0241